Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Utilizing my break- December '08 and part of January

Ugg, I hate this blogger format. Anyone know of an easier way to do this?

I've been BUSY- trying to utilize my 6 week break the best that I can. So this post has a lot, but remember it will be more scarce once the 20th hits. :)

The above layout was one done for Tangie Baxter and SherrieJD @ Tangie Baxter Designs. Tangie also got a guest spot at Scrapbook Graphics for a few months, so hopefully it's more exposure for her! YAY! I'm going to be nice and include some links for ya because all my designers have been working their little tails off and have come up with just fabulous stuff!

Here's some using Tangie and Sherrie's stuff:

This one uses Enchanted Art Box- DST's HOT Product for January- I LOVE love LOVE this kit!!!!! It's HUGE!
Here's one using the January Mystery Case:
Another one using the January Mystery Case, Midsummer's Eve, and alphas from the Studio Remnants Collab:
I'm desperately trying to catch up on my 2007 album- I've already scrapped almost 100 pages and still have over 100 to go! YIPE! This kit uses His Royal Court and stuff from the October Mystery Case- now revealed:
I LOVE Tangie to death- I asked for a kit with red and blue and with a super hero theme since I have SOOO many boy pics to scrap. Boy did she pull through! She spent HOURS on this kit and had it for me the next day! Did I tell you she's awesome or what! The kit is called Super Duper, and it's in her store at Scrapbook Graphics.
I have one more layout that I did with Tangie's stuff, but the product is not in the store yet, so you'll have to wait on that one. :)

Now moving on to the gals at Pixel Gypsy Designs. I am so fortunate to be able to work with all the designers at this site- they definitely don't keep me wanting!

This one is actually for an upcoming challenge that I'm hosting, so check out their challenge forum for more details. I'll post the challenge on Friday. They also have this brand new challenge format where you can WIN THE ENTIRE STORE using a points system. This page was a scraplift I did off one of my other layouts, found HERE. I used Elise Hansen's Cowboy Cool and Abish Allen's Bright Day:
This is for the Selective Coloring Challenge- posted today. I used several different things on this- the template is a new release- Gypsy Couture- Lor- by Amanda Carlson. The kit is by Britt-ish Designs- I'm not on her team, but she has some darling kits! It's called Boys of Summer:
This used Elise Hansen's One Fine Day:
Here's one using a kit by Melissa Bennett and Micheline Martin- Room a Zoom Zoom. I used this template by Abish Allen:
Used Gypsy Couture- Laura by Amanda Carlson, her Used and Abused Alphas, and her Super Star kit
Used Sweet November by Elise Hansen:
I LOVE this layout. Thanks to my awesome friend Dana for taking our pics! Used Whit's Style Plate for the template and Celebrate by Amanda Carlson


Moving on to DeCrow Designs. Tangie's sister Molly sells at We Are Storytellers and I FINALLY had a chance to play with her awesome stuff!!!
This cute kit is called Baby It's Cold Outside and has a fabulous alpha to go with it!

Here's her 4th Hour: Music kit. For those of you that love High School Musical, I highly suggest this kit- it's fabulous! I've used it twice already and will probably go back to it over and over!
She also has started doing templates and they are fabulous! This uses her first one: Blueprint #1 and her kit Hip Junkie.
Blueprint #2 and her collab with Britt-ish Designs: Very Merry
Blueprint #3 and a combination of 4th Hour: Music and Bungalow Blossoms


Since I'm on a break, I was able to do a guest spot for Sara Ellis- I used to be on her team but had to quit due to time restraints. I love her- she's such a doll, and she has some great new holiday kits. This one is her Happy Blue Year:
This one is so fun! It's called Wonky Winter. Thanks so much Sara for letting me return!


I've done so much scrapping I've even had time to shop a bit and play in my stash!!! Here's some from different designers:
This one is from Gina Miller- I love love love her stuff and own nearly her entire store. The kit is called Frosting:
Here's one using Squee! by Flergs and Mgl designs:
This is also a Gina Miller kit:
Another kit by Flergs:
This is my mgl designs:
Gina Miller's Frosted Flakes:
Michelle Godin's part of Funky Junky Spring:
Whew! That's it for now! Thanks for making it to the bottom- if you did! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY GIRL! That is SOME POST!!! WOW! Loved looking at ALL of yoru pages!!! Woweeee!!!! Thank you for the shout out too! I hope you've enjoyed your break it's been so fun to see you around more! you're always so happy and cheerful! Love that about you!

travelingtxmom said...

Terrific work! And I'll bet you've enjoyed every minute you've worked on all of those. I'll look forward to more before you have t head back to school.

mommymoocow said...

Wow! I lovwe them all, but "hep -band" really made me laugh! I bet you have loved your break!

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big7.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שלווה, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, אינטימיות, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים גם יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מפתיעים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם!

לפרטים נוספים נא לפנות לאתר האינטרנט שלנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]