Wednesday, August 29, 2007

4 layouts today! WOW!

I had some time this morning while my baby took a nap, so I whipped out 2 layouts for my planner, then this evening got 2 more in!

This was for a couple of different challenges, and I also was able to use some CT stuff, so I killed a few birds with one stone! :)

Credits for Why I Love My Mom can be found here.


Here's another challenge I did tonight for Elemental Scraps "Scrap A Lift" Challenge. It was nice to have the design out of the way. This is last year's first day of school, which means, I'm now officially just a year behind! YAY!
Credits for "Back to School" are here.


I'm also working on my new planner, as I've recently discovered that my big calendar at home doesn't help me when I'm trying to schedule something and I'm not at home. So I jazzed up a template and my whole planner has the same theme. These 2 pages are actually not the ones I did today, but you get the idea. I rather like it!

Credits are the same for both of these and can be found here.

Well, I'm off now! This brings my August Layout total to 33! I'm so pleased with myself!

No comments: