Friday, February 8, 2008

More, and new releases

I think I've finally settled into a routine where I can do both my schoolwork and my scrapbooking. Oddly enough, my housecleaning sometimes falls by the wayside. It's weird.


All my designers have kept me busy with new products coming out.
I scraplifted this one- kit is by Mel Herzog:
This is the February OScraps Collab- it has some fantastic elements! :)
My sister and her husband: I'm not thrilled with this one, and may go back and tweak it later. This is using Jill D-Zine's New "Whisper Soft:"
Here's a sneak peak at some of the items in Tangie Baxter's "Mystery Case #2." Seriously, there is some awesome stuff in there! :) This will also be in public galleries tomorrow with the release of the mystery case!
Another new release hitting shelves tomorrow from Sara Ellis and Amy Sumrall's new Playful Hearts:
Pixel Gypsy's Tattered Spring:
I love love this kit from Pixel Gypsy- it's called Love Bug.
This is probably one of my favorite layouts to date- I tried out a new photo colorizing technique that I haven't played with yet. I did it in ACDSee Photo Editor in all of about 10 minutes. This is using Tangie Baxter's new "Her Royal Court" kit.
Another layout using "Her Royal Court", done for the very first Tangie Baxter Loft challenge!
One more using Mel Herzog's Broom:
Hope you all have a good night!

No comments: