Sunday, January 27, 2008

Layouts for the week

Here's a few I've done this week. I've actually done 2 more, but I can't post them yet because I took the plunge and decided to send some off for publication! :) There's a very high chance they won't get published, but I'm at least making myself do it. We'll see if anything comes of it.


Using Tangie Baxter's stuff- Extra Extra Read All About It, and Takayama mini kit, and a bunch of others for the embellishments:
Used Mel Herzog's Guy Thing:
Sara Ellis' new mega collab with Rachel Donald- Party Pants
Sara Ellis, Jill D-Zines, and Pixel Gypsy Designs

I DID get my VioVio Book back - and I will post pics, just not now. I have to start getting ready for church, so check back in a few days.

In other news, I am participating in the Amazing Digiscrapping Race this season! My friend Kristi and I are racing together! :) She is also on the ACDSee team, so we'll be participating with that. This blog is our team blog, so our layouts will be posted here too. :)

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These LOs are FABULOUS!!!!!!! I especially love the middle two! Good job!

Amy Pennington said...

cute pages!