Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's Officially Official! :)

So I have been DYING to post this blog since September, but all in good time!

A few months ago I posted on a thread about a certain product that is popular in the digi world. I mentioned that if they wanted to see something in use to take a look at my gallery. That lead to a very very exciting opportunity for me, that has taken a few months to get off the ground, but as of January 1st, it's official.

I am now a "Specialized Product Evangelist" for both ACDSee Photo Manager and ACDSee Photo Editor! I am stoked. I will be working very closely with Heidi and Connie, the ACDSee Goddesses who own DigiScrapInfo.

Basically what that means is I help keep an eye out for any ACDSee questions on forums- answer them if I can, and field them to Connie and Heidi if I can't. A few other gals were brought on also to help market both the Photo Manager and Photo Editor and get the word out there for the company.

This is something I've been super jazzed about and have just been waiting for it to be official with the company before I said anything. You may have seen me posting in ACDSee threads a bit more, as well as sporting blinkies. That's why! :) Being a huge fan of the products paid off!

Anyway, I'm going to be featuring tutorials on this blog from time to time, as well as working very closely with Heidi and Connie on the DigiScrapInfo Blog as well.

I just wanted to share that- I've been so excited about it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome! I did notice your blinkies and posting more in those threads! Way to go! I'm so curious about the photo editor, but I definitely don't need it or want to spend money on it, I just want to see how it's different! Anyway, congrats to you! Do you get a little compensation for this??? :)

Anonymous said...

ACDSee is excited about expanding our team! We're looking forward to Liz' enthusiasm for helping digiscrappers realize the joy of using ACDSee products.

Connie Bensen
ACDSee Community Manager

faery-wings said...

It is going to be great working with you! And isn't it great to be helping promote a product that you love? :D