Monday, December 31, 2007

Drumroll Please....

Back in January, I had just started Digiscrapping. My first project was a calendar for all the extended family. I knew very little, but was very excited to get back into scrapping after a 3 year hiatus- looonnngg story that I'm sure you don't want to hear. I set a goal to scrap 200 pages in 2007. I honestly didn't know if I would make it at the time- especially since I hadn't scrapped for myself in so long. But this became my new passion, my sanctuary, my creative outlet. I had no idea how much I would end up loving it. This is coming from the person who SWORE she would never try digital since I had so much money invested in the paper scrapping/crafting world.

I am pleased to say that on September 4, I met that goal of 200 pages for the year. So I upped the goal a little bit to 250. Well, the last few months have been awesome, and all the CT's I'm on have enabled me to create...



401 Pages!

Yep, that's right. As of tonight at 11:53 p.m, my page count hit 401!! I am psyched!

I am also soo glad to be back in the groove- I forced myself to take a break this month after finishing the Christmas album, and I've been so grouchy without it! I finally figured I just needed to create something again. It worked!

My goal for 2008 will not be as lofty due to the fact that I will be starting school in January, and will probably go full time in September. So I'm still trying to figure out how many I want to do next year.

Anyway, now I'm rambling. Here are the pages I've done since Christmas. As always, credits and journaling are linked in the sidebar to my gallery at DST.


Final Lifts With a Twist Challenge entry:

I scraplifted this one to get back in the groove again:

These got out of order. This is what my 8 year old daughter created all by herself! :)
I just did this tonight- This will be the cover and first page of my 2006 album. (13 pages left by the way!) SO close to being done!
I did these 2 tonight also. It's a 2 page spread of my son's blessing at church- he was blessed New Year's Eve last year:

I love love love this one:

Well, this is probably my last digi blog entry of 2007. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Liz, those are AMAZING! Just really, really beautiful. You inspire, girl!