Sunday, December 9, 2007

FINALLY!

I finally finished my Christmas album for the family. 68 pages! Dang! I will post pictures after the family sees them at Christmas time, since some of them read this blog. :)

I ordered from Blurb.com. They have a 7 x7 size that you can do either softcover or hardcover. Their prices are amazing. Here is their price list:

Blurb Prices

I am debating between them and VioVio for my 2006 album. It's 12x12, and neither company has that size, but for the prices, I'm willing to make adjustments. VioVio can do 10x10, I just can't customize the cover. Although I did hear that they will put an adhesive sticker of your cover design. Blurb's largest square size is 7x7, which I feel is too small for all my journaling. But they do have a 13x11- there will be a 2 inch margin on the side, and I've seen some with that that look really good. So I'm undecided.

But, in 18 pages, I will be done with my 2006 year! YAY! Now that the Christmas album is over, I can get back to work on it. I miss really creating- I used templates from Janet Phillips for all the Christmas pages to help it go faster. It did, but I don't really feel like I put "me" into the layouts. But I'm still really pleased with them. Hopefully the books will turn out just as well. :)

I have one more digi project to do for Christmas, and at some point, I should actually START my Christmas shopping. Uggh!

Anyway, that's my little update. I will post more layouts when I have some regular ones done- the Christmas album was ALL I've been working on. I'll post those too, just later.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well thanks for ruining the surprise. Now I know what I am getting

Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Dang Girl! You sure rocked out those layouts! I can't believe how fast you got those done too!