Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finally figured it out

I figured out what I'm doing for my Christmas project. I'm excited- it's also a way to use the 25+ Christmas kits I've had sitting around, and that I just bought. LOL- nah, I don't have a problem! ;)

I would post pictures, but I have family members that check here every now and then, so you're going to have to wait until after Christmas.

I also did my Christmas card yesterday. Ordered from Winkflash, and now I'm just waiting for them to arrive. But the dilemma I'm having now is this:

I made my cards as a 5x7 picture card. I want to send a letter out too, not to everyone, but a few. Do I also get and actual Christmas card and put them all together, or can I just send the photocard as the card? Does that make sense?

Any advice would be appreciated, for the 2 people that read this. :)

I'll post some layouts when I'm done with my Christmas project. Right now it is consuming ALL my evening time. I'm trying to finish by December 9th so I can order by the deadline. I'm ordering from Blurb.com- trying them out.

Anyway, it's late and the kids have school tomorrow. I better get to bed. Hopefully I can sleep.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see what you're doing for your Christmas project!!

And I don't think you need a card in addition to the picture card at all! It'll be fine just like that! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm number 2 that reads your digi blog...:) I don't think you need a card in addition to the photo and/or a letter. Can't wait to see the picture!