Saturday, November 10, 2007

SUAS, and layouts galore!

Well, things have been just a hair on the busy side since I last posted! On top of throwing 2 large parties, helping with a PTA carnival at our school, going back to work part time, and now studying for my placement test so I can start school in January, I'm not exactly sure how I've managed to do it all! :) If I didn't make time to scrap, I would literally be in tears and go insane. This is totally my outlet- done after the kids are in bed. I guess that's why I've become a night owl lately- I savor that time when the house is quiet, and it's just me, my creative juices and my computer. :)

I finally finished the profile pages for my pregnancy album. Now to move on to the rest of it. As always, my gallery at DST is linked in the sidebar for credits and journaling, and my CT stores are on the side as well if you want to check them out.

I used Pixel Gypsy's Boyish Charm in this:



The following are all layouts I've scrapped since my last post.
This one was done for a Digi Dare Challenge, using Tangie Baxter's "Way Too Stinkin' Cute" kit. And it is too!
CT layout using stuff from Merkeley Designs and Jill D-Zines: This is my best friend- do you see any resemblance to me at all? We're not related!
CT Layout for Pixel Gypsy, and also for her blog challenge:
2 page layout using Tangie's Winter Forest Floor kit:

This is my first attempt at blending and extracting. It looks like I missed some stray pixels, which I tried to pick up, but still missed it. I'll have to fix that. This used Gina Arzaga's new fall stuff:
Jill D-Zines and Sara Ellis:
Tangie Baxter's Mystery Case for DSD, and for a Digi Dare Challenge
Another one for Pixel Gypsy and her blog challenge:
I used Buzy Bee Scrapper's Pinkalicous Mini Kit in this:



Since SUAS is now officially over, I can now post my layouts for the public. I did not win, nor did I come anywhere close, but I did produce some layouts that I put a lot of work into, and am very proud of. I do think I won't do a contest like that again- I don't like knowing that I came in somewhere around the bottom, as I think it's all a matter of perspective. I will probably do Digital's Next Top Scrapper Again, and I really want to do the Amazing DigiScrapping Race the next time they do it, but I doubt I'll do SUAS.

Anyway, here they are for your viewing pleasure:





1 comment:

ARShetzer said...

Oh my goodness, such wonderful layouts - I especially love your title work on My Man My stud - What a cute photo and terrific layout!!!