Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Layouts

Man, it's been crazy. I went back to work part time this week, my son turned one last week and we had a huge party, we're having a Halloween party this week, busy busy busy! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.

I'm getting close to finishing my 2006 album- I still have several pages left, but I'm at least in November now. I still kind of hop around because different challenges, CT requirements, etc, I get to pick and choose a little bit.

As always, my gallery at DST is linked on the sidebar if you want journaling and credits. My CT's are also linked.

Let's start with what is now my favorite layout to date. This was done for a blog challenge at Pixel Gypsy designs, using her newest kit Petit Bebe. It's GORGEOUS!


CT layout for Buzy Bee using Little Princess, also done for Lifts with a Twist challenge:

CT layout using Jill D-Zines' glitter line:
CT layout for Sara Ellis- I've done a lot of 2 pagers lately!
I finally got ahead with all my CT stuff- haven't been behind at all, but haven't had a chance to work on my pregnancy album in a while either:

CT layout for Gina Arzaga and current Hodge Podge challenge:

Layout for current Digi Dare challenge:
CT Layout for Sara Ellis using Sweet Water Taffy- her newest collab with Jeannie Papai, also for last week's Hodge Podge Challenge:
2 page spread using OScraps October Collab:

Hope you like! :) I'm off to bed- have to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Wow Liz! These LO's are awesome! I'm so happy your on my CT!! :)