Friday, October 12, 2007

Back for some more

Man, things have been so crazy lately! I've been able to scrap a little, but not as much as I have been. I went in to work this week for my old boss- he went away on his honeymoon so I helped man the office for him. I'm not used to working outside of the home anymore- it's been 18 months! 18 months ago, I didn't have extra curricular activities to deal with! 24 hours is just not enough sometimes!

I'm not going to post links or credits today- I'm way behind in updating this- they're almost all for CT stuff and their blinkies are linked if you want to check out their stuff. My DST gallery is also linked on the sidebar.

Did this today using Pixel Gypsy/Sherrie Piegdon's stuff:


Lifts With a Twist Challenge and Jill D-Zines:

Not a CT layout, but I love her stuff- Jeannie Papai Designs

This is for Sara Ellis. I had a really hard time with this one for some reason. This is the first layout that it took more than 1 day to complete. I'm satisfied with it now, but I still may go back and change a few things.

This one uses some of Gina Arzaga's newest stuff:
Another one for Lifts with a Twist- I used stuff from Merkeley Designs:

2 page spread using one of Buzy Bee Scrapper's kits:



Another layout for Buzy Bee Scrapper using Little Princess kit. This will be part of my pregnancy album- I just can't wait until that's finished!

Another pregnancy album using Sherrie Piegdon/Pixel Gypsy's Tattered Serenity
Thanks for making it down this far. I think I'm also going to put links for my actual albums so you can see them together.
Now, I'm off to bed! Big day tomorrow- it's my husband's open house at his work- the ONLY time I'm ever allowed inside.

Have a terrific weekend!

No comments: