Sunday, September 30, 2007

More layouts and a challenge

This week has been awesome- I've done I think 10 layouts or so. I'm loving these CT's- they're helping me so much! As always, credits and journaling can be found at my DST gallery here.

As part of my pregnancy album, I wanted to include the actual birth. I was on it in my chronological album for 2006, so I scrapped it before most of my other pregnancy layouts, even though it will be in the end of it. Here it is as the spread, individual pages are also below.




I did this for 2 challenges- Lifts with a Twist, and Pixel Gypsy's weekly blog challenge. This week the prize is a $15 gift certificate to her store, which is sooo awesome! If you want to play, please check out the blog here. Her stuff is wonderful and so fun to play with!


This was for another CT- Merkeley Designs. You can find her at Merkeley Designs and OScraps.

This was done for another CT- Buzy Bee Scrapper. She just recently opened her own store.

Most of these are CT layouts- this one is using Sara Ellis's newest collab kit- Unbe-leaf-able.
I used Gina Arzaga's Monkey'n Around Girl Version kit, available at her blog store.
One more CT- Jill D-Zines and her Summer Breeze kit:
Whew! If you've made it down this far, thanks for looking! :)

No comments: