Saturday, September 8, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

I've been a busy girl! I did 4 pages in the last 2 days- very productive. First three are of my son's 5th birthday party last August, and the bottom 2 are for a couple of challenges and stuff for CT's. All credits and journaling can be found in my gallery at DST if you're interested. Here's the link: DST Gallery


Here's the 2 pages together as the 2 page spread:
This was for a challenge on the Hodge Podge Blog- we had to "get naked." No, nothing naughty- just make our pages as simple as possible with very specific items to use. That is always a challenge for me- I love the simple, clean look, but I also love "clutter" on my layout and have a very hard time with white space. So this is my take on it: I still think it's too much, but for me, it was slimming down a LOT! :)
And, if you're looking for a challenge to participate in, check out Pixel Gypsy's weekly challenge on her blog here. They're posted every Sunday, and this coming week the prize will be AWESOME! :)

Anyway, I'm going to bed- pretty tired! Have a terrific weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! I love all the colors in E-man's b'day, but I also really like the simplicity of the other one. You are just so talented!