Monday, September 24, 2007

New Stuff

Have you seen the new kit by Christina Renee and her new apprentice Amy Hutchinson? Oh my goodness, it's FABULOUS! It's currently 32% off in Amy's new store. They just had a challenge on DST to make a page using just the kit. Click on the picture and it will take you to Amy's store front.

Anyway, I did a 2 page spread of my husband's Christmas party last year:



After that I did this for my CT Sara Ellis. She has a brand spanking new collab with Danielle Engebretson over at OAKS, called Royal Chaos. Too cute!

All credits and journaling can be found on my DST gallery here.

I finally finished my first layout for the Stand Up and Scrap contest. I can't post it yet because I have to remain anonymous. But let me just say that the talent of those that are participating (almost 500!) is just breathtaking. There is some serious inspiration in that gallery. Both intermediate and advanced- they're all stunning.

Here's a link to the galleries if you want to take a look:

Intermediate Gallery

Advanced Gallery


Anyway, that's what I did this weekend. :)

1 comment:

mommymoocow said...

I love the little budding photographer. How cute! I especially like the pics of you wearing the hat. Cute, cute pages!