Monday, September 17, 2007

I am on fire!

I have been on such a scrapping kick lately- I'm getting 2-3 layouts done a night now! I owe it all to my CT's- I'm able to get so much done now! I'm on 6 teams now, and the leader for one of them. It's a lot, but I have amazed myself at how organized I've been with them. I have a spreadsheet that I keep track of what needs to be done, and I set specific deadlines for each team, regardless if they had one or not. It's working out really well. Believe it or not, I still have yet to do a single layout during the day, even with the kids in school. It's all done at night. Now that I have a dual monitor set up (I love being married to a geek), I just pop in a movie, and it's so much more fun to scrap these days!

I finally started my pregnancy album of my last child. Yep, he'll be one next month. I'm really on the ball. ;) But I have about 6 albums in progress at any given time. That's another benefit of going digital- I don't feel the pressure to scrap chronologically anymore. I still have yearly albums, but I get to them as I feel like it, and they're all coming together really well.

Anyway, here's the last few I've done:

All credits and journaling can be found at my DST gallery here.








Sorry, I know that's a lot. It's been a few days since I've updated! :) Actually though, this is about 3 nights worth. I told you, I'm on a roll!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your LOs look fabulous! I wish I was doing 2-3 LOs a night! That's awesome! And 6 teams?? Wow, I'm impressed!

mommymoocow said...

I am so impressed! These pages are fabulous. I especially love --well, I can't chose just one. Theyare ll great.