Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lifts with a Twist, Digi Dare

I took a couple nights off- I thought I was really tired, but I ended up having insomnia, so I should have stayed up and scrapped. Oh well. Did these in the last 2 nights:

This is for Lifts with a Twist- found here. Credits for the layout are here.

Here is the Digi Dare Challenge. Our challenge was to give advice to our 20 year old selves. You can find the challenge here. See credits and journaling at DST.

Here's my 3rd entry for my pregnancy album. It is SOO nice to work on this because I already preselected my color scheme, specific kits to use, sketches, etc for the whole album! It will be over 56 pages total. I can't wait to finish it! See credits here.
Well, I'm off to bed. My husband's off work tomorrow, so that's our day to be together. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You go girl! Those are awesome! You've got talent for sure!

mommymoocow said...

Loved the pics of Eman in the sunglasses. It's fun seeing the 2 different photos of you. Your appearance has changed so much in the last few years. And I love your long hair now; I was noticing how pretty it is while I was standing behind you at the park, but I forgot to tell you.