Friday, January 11, 2008

January To Date

Thought I'd do as much as I can this month before I start school on Monday. Here's what I have so far, minus about 6 pages, that I just don't feel like resising right now for the web....
You know the drill, credits and journaling linked on the sidebar.


Dedication page for my 2006 family album, which, as of today at 2:30 pm, is OFFICALLY being manufactured from VioVio! I can't wait!
The next 2 go in my 2007 family album. I have a funny feeling that I have a LOT more pictures of the baby than I do the other 2...
This one used some stuff from Gina Arzaga:
CT layout for Merkeley Designs:
I just love this one. It uses Tangie Baxter's new Spring Forest Floor kit, which is breathtaking. I did it for last weeks Digi Dare, only to find that I uploaded just barely too late. :(
Christmas Day 2006- part of the 2006 album- 2 page layout:

Christmas Eve 2006- 2 page spread:

Last page in our 2006 album.
I can't wait to see my layouts in print! I have had a few books printed, and I just love them so much. This will be my first actual album, not mini album, or themed album. Hopefully it will get here FAST! I am very impatient when it comes to waiting. Can't do it!

Well, I'm off to bed as I have to work tomorrow and I told my husband I'd be in bed almost an hour ago. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as always!